Return unused items in their original packaging within 7 days, together with your receipt, for a product exchange of the same value or a credit note. Our 7 day returns policy does not apply to cut timber, or goods ordered to your specification. This policy is in addition to your statutory rights.
Orders for products made to specification or for made-to-order, once confirmed, cannot be cancelled at any time. This policy is in addition to your statutory rights.
Product prices on the Rea Sawmills web site are for products you collect from in store or when you shop online.You should note however, that if the rate of VAT changes, or if there are other changes beyond our control, we reserve the right to adjust our prices accordingly. All delivery services, assembly and installation services are charged separately.We do try to ensure that the information on this website is correct at all times and we apologise for any product alterations that may be made. Please also note that some articles may vary slightly in size and colour.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times. You agree to let us know as soon as possible if you know or reasonably suspect that the security of your account is at risk
You will recieve an email with an estimated delivery date. You must be present to sign for your delivery. We can currently only offer a delivery service within certain Post Code areas within Northern Ireland. We normally expect to deliver purchased goods within 10-14 working days, however if the goods are not in stock this maybe increased to 4 weeks until products are manufacted.
Collection ( Collect in Store)
You will recieve an email or phone call from ouyr Sales Team to inform you that your order is ready for collection. We normally expect to have you good ready 2 days, however if the goods are not in stock this may take between within 10-14 working days to manufacture and pressure treat.
We try to make sure that all information on the REA SAWMILLS Online website, including descriptions of our goods and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all errors in information on the REA SAWMILLS Online website as soon as reasonably possible and if we think that such an error has affected your order we will try to let you know.
You should bear in mind that buying goods over the internet provides a different shopping experience from buying in-store. In particular you should be aware that:
- the colours of goods as shown on the website will depend on many factors – including your display settings;
- the sizes and shapes of the goods may differ in real life from how they appear on your screen. We provide dimensions and measurements in the descriptions of the goods and it is your responsibility to check that the actual size of each item is suitable for your purpose;
- pictures and images on the website are for illustration purposes only. For an accurate description of any item and details of what is included with the item, you need to read the corresponding written description;
- all goods are subject to availability and we may not be able to supply your order. We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from sale at any time, and our only liability to you for withdrawing any goods will be to refund to you any money paid to us in respect of those goods which we are no longer able to supply;
- we will do our best to deliver your goods in accordance with the delivery date set out in our final Delivery Advice email, but please note that all delivery dates given by REA SAWMILLS (whether on the website, over the phone or by email) are estimates only and delivery dates may vary.
- not all goods and promotions that are offered by REA SAWMILLS will be available in-store, and vice versa. In principle, our online prices are the same as in our catalogue and in our stores. Occasionally, however, you may find a difference in price, for instance where there are different local store and online promotions. We reserve the right to adjust prices, goods and special offers at our discretion.
All products are delivered flat pack unless otherwise stated.
All sizes are approximate
The manufacture reverses the right to alter product specification
Prices may be subject to change
Effects of the weather
Wood is a natural product and therefore susceptible to certain changes in an outside environment. Extremes of temperature or changes in weather conditions will cause a reaction in timber used outdoors. Heat may cause panels to lose shape but this process will be reversed when temperatures subside. Posts and pergolas may warp in higher than normal temperatures. This is perfectly natural and in all but the most extreme cases normal shape returns. Sawn timber and particularly machine-rounded items such as sleepers and palisades may split. This will not affect the structural strength of the wood or your guarantee.
If installed correctly and treated regularly, Rea Sawmills products will give years of service and pleasure.
All images and information remain the property of REA SAWMILLS